- Carpets on all decks
- Fabric & Leather wall panels on all decks
- Fabric & Leather panel on the ceiling of all decks
- All furniture upholstery (leather & fabric)– loose & fixed
- Window blinds/ shades, etc.
(We do not wet clean as it sometimes results in the shrinkage of the fabric or carpet, & may also damage leather extensively. We have special A-Grade drycleaners with conditioners, specifically to be utilized for different fabrics or leather and also special stain removers wherever required.)
(Please note that we do not guarantee 100% stain removal as it mainly depends on the degree & characteristic of the stain in proportion to the condition of the fabric or leather to be drycleaned)
Odor Neutralization & Deodrisation
- It is a spray application done post dry-cleaning on the entire carpet area of all decks.
- It is also done on fabric upholstery post dry-cleaning.
- It basically settles & dries on the fibres of the fabric or carpet and prevents the release of odor due to humidity / dry cleaning & emits a fresh fragrance in the room.
- It is sprayed with an anti static application on all wooden interiors and acts as a Dust and water guard resulting in a radiant & rich sheen.
- Done on all wooden Furniture, wooden panels, wooden trim and port holes on all decks including bridge.
- Entire wooden trim and panels in the cloak rooms, galley as well.
- Flooring cannot been done as it will tend to become slippery & hazardous.
(We will also be supplying a quantity of enhancer as per the detailing work done, which can be hand applied and buffed on these above wooden surfaces post detailing once a month or so, so that the wood guard stands protected and therefore you need not get the furniture polished very regularly. Even then with an accidental spill, all you need would be to soak the spill up first & then just use the enhancer to bring the radiance in the polish back)
- Spray application done on all fabric/ leather upholstery and panels on all deck levels including curtains etc.
- It is done on entire leather or fabric wall & ceiling panels on all deck levels.
- This treatment would however prevent water soluble spills from immediately getting absorbed by your upholstery and would give you enough time to soak it up and clean it off with a tissue or cloth before it being absorbed by the upholstery and permanently staining it.
- It also prevents the leather upholstery/ panels from turning black or dirty in a short span of time due to the AC circulation, especially near the vent areas. All that you would require for general maintenance of these leather panels and upholstery, would be just periodic cleaning with a completely squeezed out moist microfiber detail cloth.
(The fabric will first have to be dry cleaned & odor neutralized before it being scotch guarded)
(Special Micro fibre detailing napkins supplied on request subject to availability & rate)
Disinfection Of Mold, Mildew, Fungi & Bacteria From Ac Ventilation System
- To be sprayed into AC vents to eradicate mold, mildew, fungi and bacteria which grows due to moisture and humidity in the AC ventilation system. It has a pleasant fresh fragrance and is also excellent in enclosed areas like cars and central AC cabins and rooms.
Work Force:4 – 6 Personnel + 1 supervisor
Time Duration: Depends on the size of the Yacht @ Work Shift of 12 hours a day
[ Next: Pricing ]